Taught by: SHANNON BOND
Class Description: In this mini-class, students will learn:
• How to pipe buttercream patchwork patterns onto a 2 tier pre-iced buttercream dummy cake.
• Make quick, realistic gumpaste berries using using Satin Ice colored gumpaste.
• See a demo of how to make and dry leaves
• Dust and steam colors onto leaves and berries (students will be using pre-made leaves for drying time)
• Add metallic accents.
• How to troubleshoot transport and stacking buttercream designs.
Students should know basic piping skills coming into this class.
Supplies Needed: Dummy Cakes (5" & 7"), Cake Box ( at least 10" diameter).