Taught by: KERRIE WYER
Class Descriptions: Learn how to create a Fall Roses Wreath, with Buttercream Artist Kerrie Wyer. Learn how to use simple tools and techniques to create a host of textures, realistic flowers and flora, and even how to hold Buttercream!
• Learn how to create a Watercolor Effect
• Learn how to Texture Buttercream
• Learn how to pipe Buttercream Roses, Pinecones, Seed Pods, Sugar Berries, and foliage.
• Learn how to mold Buttercream
• Learn how to paint on Buttercream
Suitable for all skill levels.
Supplies Needed: Dummy Cake (8"), Cake Board (10"), Off-Set Spatula, Cake Box (for transport), Turntable, Katy Sue Locket Mold, Piping Tips (3- #104, 233, 352), Piping Nail, Piping Bags (min. 6), Cocktail Sticks, Parchment Paper, Boxes (for storing flowers in fridge), Edible Art Paints Metallic - Burnt Bronze.